Subject: Re: new 21164A 366 Mhz Alpha Computers
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:50:17 -0500

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Daniel J. McCoy wrote:

> But you'd have to
> admit!  Alphas make good heaters during those cold winters the east is
> having (living in Southern California, we don't have weather...  I try to
> help you cold folk out by aiming my room fan towards the north east hoping
> to blow our warmer air your way...

Thanks Dan...now I know why we had a flood last week!  3 feet of snow 
turned into a whole LOT of water in less than 48 hours and we're still 
cleaning up the mess.  We owe ya one, buddy!  =)

>  Lob a few snowballs this way and perhaps
> we'll change the weather!  :) ).

Hmmm...would you settle for a mud pie?

Speaking of snow...can anyone with Particle Storm tell me if it has the 
ability to make particles "stick" to other objects??  Probably a silly 
idea, but I'd like to show snow particles actually accumulating on an 
object.  I'm sure there are easier ways of doing it, but I thought it 
might be cool to see if Particle Storm could handle this.

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner